2020/2021 University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2020/2021 University Catalog
Welcome to the test version of San Diego State University’s new online 2020-2021 catalog!
Please note this is an UNOFFICIAL test version that reflects the integration of our three OFFICIAL 2020-2021 print/PDF catalogs (i.e., General Catalog, Graduate Bulletin, SDSU Imperial Valley Bulletin). The purpose of this test version is to provide end-users the opportunity to review and explore catalog functions and features, and to report any issues or errors that they may find. This is an important step to ensure accurate and user-friendly catalogs moving forward.
Tell us what you think of the new online catalog through this short survey!
Please view this video for a quick catalog tour and use the links to the left to navigate through the various sections of the catalog. You can also use the “Catalog Search” function to search the entire catalog.
How to Report Issues or Errors
The integration of SDSU’s three print catalogs into a single online catalog was a complex task and required some organizational and structural changes. Should you identify any content issues or errors, please share them as a Support Ticket through SDSU’s ServiceNow using these instructions. Support Tickets will be reviewed in the order received with a focus on content errors; structural and aesthetic suggestions will also be considered.
As per the November 2, 2020, email from the Provost and others, please note the following important milestones for developing the 2021-2022 online catalog and launching of the Curriculog curriculum management system. Please be on the lookout for communications regarding each of these milestones.
- November 19, 2020: Curriculum Services distributes 2020-2021 online catalog content to campus units for revision for the 2021-2022 online catalog.
- December 9, 2020: 2021-2022 catalog revisions due back from campus units to Curriculum Services.
- April 5, 2021: Curriculog training begins in synchronous and asynchronous formats for the 2021-2022 curriculum proposal/revision cycle.
- April 25, 2021: 2021-2022 online catalog is released (pending timely receipt of mandatory CSU-level catalog content).
Please check the Curriculum Services website for more information.
San Diego State University’s Curriculum Services Team is committed to enabling users of all ability levels to access the information within the new online catalog.
Digarc attests to conformance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) Level A, Level AA, and Section 508 compliance.
Digarc utilized both automated and manual evaluation methods including:
- Code, user interface, and content inspection.
- Web accessibility testing using Siteimprove, WebAccessibility.com, Wave Chrome and Firefox extensions, ChromeVox, Chrome Web Developer Tools, and Chrome Accessibility Developer Tools.
While this presents a comprehensive approach to the accessibility audit of the platform, we recognize that each individual may have a different experience when it comes to using the online catalog. If you have any accessibility related needs or issues, please contact the Curriculum Services Team through ServiceNow.